Today, for my picture a day assignment, I went back and looked at some pictures we took when we were in downtown Charlotte, and decided to process one of my flower pictures.
I took this picture with my new 50mm 1.8 lens and believe or not, I did not have the aperture set at 1.8. I set it 2.5. When I first got the lens I shot everything at 1.8 and soon realized that was not the way to go.
The first picture is straight out of the camera with the exposure bumped up a little. The second is the same picture, converted to black and white and bumped up the yellows a little. Then I used the Soulful B&W tints Action, Warm Mist to add a little tint to it.
Hope you enjoy…